Friday, October 9, 2009

Scary Goats...

Well here we are at the fair again, I think that it is about the same every year. We walk around looking at all the vendor booths and eat some great food. We were crazy and went on Labor Day and it was packed. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have the stroller and two other kids in tow. Mara as you can see was TERRIFIED of the goats. We are such mean parents and put her next to one just to get it on film. They also had this kids station where you could do a bunch of things including milking a fake cow, we all had to take a turn doing just that. The cow only produced water and no milk though which was kinda funny.

2 comments:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

We totally missed the fair this year. We were gone, but the kids went with Jakes mom and had a blast. Sorry I didn't get back to you about play date. It was actually supposed to be at my house but grant got sick last minute and I didn't want to get everyone else sick. This next Thursday will be at Delilah Williams house... 322 hyde ave. 10:00am. Hope you can make it. Guess I could just tell you at church or call you. Oh well. :)

Kourtney and Benjamin said...

oh my goodness Mara is getting so big! I thought she was laughing really hard, not scared to death! Poor girl!