Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back To School

Paige was a little hesitant to start this school year with a new teacher. We are so new at all of this school stuff and knowing who to request and all that jazz. Since the start of school we have been very impressed with Paige's teacher Mrs. Emily Smith. I was a little suprised at learning that she graduated from Century High the year before my sister, and boy do I feel old!!! Anyways, she is an awesome teacher and has such a eye for teaching and she is great at what she does. Paige is loving school and is at a 2nd grade reading level already. We are so proud of her and her accomplishments already this year. Way to go Paige!!!
Payden was so ready to be back to school, and honestly I was kind of ready for him to be back in school too. He is just a ball of energy and gets bored pretty easy. I love being home and being able to spend the summer with my kids but I also love the changing of the seasons and getting back to a normal schedule which school brings. Payden loves school and has made some new friends this year which is exciting for him. He especially happy to be in preschool with his friend Gracie from church. He is doing great in school and I can already see him changing so much this year. He hopefully will learn lots and be ready for kindergarten in the spring. Now if only I can prepare myself for having two kids in school.

No comments: